Pilotfly T1 Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
Datenschutzbedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Lieferbedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Rücksendebedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Transformation – Transformation implies a basic change of character and little or no resemblance with the past configuration or structure. We think this is the right description for our new two-hand-gimbal – „Pilotfly-T1“.
The T1 is the next generation of a two-hand-gimbal with newest integrated technology.
The 32bit Alexmos chip with Triple-MCUs and 2 integrated IMU sensors opens all possibilities for your video shooting with your mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
The elegant tool-less design, the lightweight gimbal structure with remote control gives you all the flexibility and versatility you need. You easily can detach the handle and exchange it with the compatible one-hand handle from the Pilotfly-H2. You can hold it with one hand or two hands, you can attach the gimbal construction to a drone. Depends whatever your passion is to make your video, the Pilotfly-T1 will transform to your needs.
The new powerful brushless motors were designed with integrated MCUs and we reduced the size of about 30%, same like for the H2. This makes the Pilotfly-T1 to the most elegant and lightweight 2-hand gimbals on the market. We also integrated a limitless YAW motor, which gives you the possibility of 360° movements or time-lapse recording.
The lightweight handle construction consists of carbon fiber material with 4 integrated and removable 18650 Li-Ion batteries which provides you an operation time up to 18 hours.
The Pilotfly-T1 introduces a whole new way of video shooting experience, it starts a new generation of transformable gimbals. The Pilotfly-T1 is the most advanced two-hand-gimbal we have ever designed. And imagine, this is just the beginning…….
- 32bit Alexmos with Triple-MCU technology
- High pay-load motors with integrated encoders
- Tool-less design
- Quick release plate
- 360° Yaw (no limitation)
- Timelapse Feature integrated
- 4-Way Joystick
- Detachable handle
- 5 pre-configured profiles (Follow Mode, Pitch Lock, Full Lock, Follow Roll and Home move)
- Auto-Invert-Mode (all profiles can be also used in this condition)
- Status LED for power and battery level
- Integrated Bluetooth module for remote control via iOS App or Pilotfly Remote Control RM-01 (Android App coming soon)
- 32bit Alexmos 3 axes gimbal
- integrated Triple-MCUs with 1 IMU sensor
- Weight appox. 1550g (including battery)
- Dimension 330 x 150 x 40mm
- Max. motor payload up to 2.2kg
- Operation time up to 18 hours
- Integrated Bluetooth module
- Supported temperature accelerometer calibration
- 5 user-configurable modes of system operation with a toggle button
- Pitch and roll angle can be controlled by 4-way-joystick
- Adaptive PID-algorithm for preventing vibrations in big angles
- "ACC low-pass filter" to improve the stability
- Low-voltage protection for integrated battery
- System beep sound alert for low voltage / mode change / calibration / Wireless remote control with Android App via Bluetooth
- Firmware upgradeable to be always up-to-date
- System configuration via different platforms possible (Windows, MACOS, LINUX)
1 x Pilotfly T1 gimbal
1 x Pilotfly Tuning Stand
1 x Adapter plate
1 x Mini Tripod
1 x Carrying case
1 x 4-Bay charger
1 x Battery Set (4x 18650 Li-Ion / 1 x 18350 Li-Ion)
1 x USB cable
1 x Quick Start Guide