Pilotfly H2-45 - Professional Kit
is a handheld stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR camers with a weight up to 2.2kg.
Datenschutzbedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Lieferbedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Rücksendebedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Protect your gimbal. Use the Pilotfly protection cab to protect the connection terminal.
Now the time has come to introduce you the new Pilotfly H2-45 Professional Kit. The heart beat starts rising now for every photo/video professional. The Professional Kit includes all necessary parts for the Video professional to be ready on set in a very short time. The Professional Kit includes the new Pilotfly H2-45 with 1-Hand-Handle and 2-Hand-Holder, Mini Tri-Pod, Carbon Tuning Stand, Battery Pack, Charger and AC adapter and everything is well organized in soft shell case.
The Pilotfly H2-45 is the finest one-hand-gimbal for mirrorless and DSLR cameras we‘ve ever designed.
The Pilotfly H2-45 introduces a whole new way of video shooting with highest versatility, flexibility and power efficiency. The 32bit technology with Triple-MCUs and the breakthrough on design with direct view on the camera display offers you a more comfortable and powerful shooting experience than ever before.
The ergonomic lightweight handle is equipped with an easy-to-use 4-way joystick, mode button and a power/battery status LED. Now, three integrated ¼(inch) screw holes (one on each side and one at the bottom) give you the utmost flexibility for mounting other devices, like an external display or a microphone. Additionally, you can put it on a tripod, extension pole, slider or on a jib — everything is possible now depending on your shooting requirements. And we even went one step beyond: Now you are able to detach the handle and easily exchange it to extend your operation time.
The 3 axes of the gimbal consist of a CNC aluminum alloy construction and is tool-less designed to balance your camera even faster. We redesigned the construction of the gimbal and made an innovative design while placing the roll axis motor at a 45-degree angle to the camera, rather than directly behind it. This makes it possible to use the device without blocking the screen of the camera while shooting. The new brushless motors were designed with integrated MCUs. We reduced their size of about 30% compared to standard motors on other gimbals. This makes the Pilotfly H2 the most elegant and ergonomic one-hand-gimbal on the market. And we don't want compromises anymore! Therefore we designed the motor without limitation on YAW and ROLL. Consequently, you can turn it 360° without having to worry about damaging the cables. Full 360° time-lapse and Motion Timelapse over all three axis is possible as well now!
On the basis of newest technology and superior quality we were able to increase the payload of our gimbal to 2.2 kg, and we extended the battery life to 26 hours, what we think is absolutely amazing.
The Pilotfly H2-45 is the next generation of one/two-hand-gimbals and it is the most advanced gimbal we have ever created.
- 32bit Alexmos with Triple-MCU technology
- High pay-load motors with integrated encoders
- Tool-less design
- Quick-release plate
- 360° Yaw (no limitation)
- 4-way joystick
- Detachable handle
- 3 x ¼“ screw holes (one on each side and at bottom of the handle)
- 5 pre-configured profiles (Follow Mode, Pitch Lock, Full Lock, Motion Timelapse and Home Move)
- Auto Gyro calibration during start-up
- Auto-Invert-Mode (all profiles can be also used in this condition)
- Integrated 4S Li-Po battery with an operation time up to 26h
- Status LED for power and battery level
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module for remote control (RM-01B remote control is coming soon)
- 32bit Alexmos 3 axes gimbal
- integrated Triple-MCUs with 1 IMU sensor
- Weight appox. 1200g (including battery)
- Dimension 370 x 190 x 190mm
- Max. motor payload up to 2.2kg
- Integrated Li-Po battery 14.8V 1800mAh
- Operation time up to 26 hours
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module
- Supported temperature accelerometer calibration
- 5 user-configurable modes of system operation with a toggle button
- Pitch and roll angle can be controlled by 4-way-joystick
- Adaptive PID-algorithm for preventing vibrations in big angles
- "ACC low-pass filter" to improve the stability
- Low-voltage protection for integrated battery
- System beep sound alert for low voltage / mode change / calibration / Wireless remote control with Android App via Bluetooth
- Firmware upgradeable to be always up-to-date
- System configuration via different platforms possible (Windows, MACOS, LINUX)
1 x Pilotfly H2-45 gimbal
1 x 2-Hand Holder Ver.3 (Bluetooth 4.0) and Middle Handle
1 x Adapter plate
1 x Carbon Tuning Stand
1 x Mini Tri-pod
1 x Large carrying case
1 x Universal power adapter 16,8V 1000mA / 100V ~ 240V
1 x 4-Channel Charger
1 x Battery pack for 2-Hand Holder 1 x USB cable
1 x Quick Start Guide